Guess what your present is!
Ok, is it a game that fosters bonding?
Yes, it's a game that fosters bonding.
Is it the game that you brought to my house a while back?(BTW, games that foster bonding involve primarily talking, right? So it's a linguistic game.)
No, I did not bring this game to your house.
Am I supposed to figure out exactly which bonding game it is? Want to bring it Tuesday? I'm so glad you got a sitter.
No! It's a thing and an event. You have guessed the thing. (Sort of. Meaning, you're wrong, but close enough, I guess.) The event is pretty unrelated and you haven't started guessing about it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok, is it a game that fosters bonding?
Yes, it's a game that fosters bonding.
Is it the game that you brought to my house a while back?
(BTW, games that foster bonding involve primarily talking, right? So it's a linguistic game.)
No, I did not bring this game to your house.
Am I supposed to figure out exactly which bonding game it is? Want to bring it Tuesday? I'm so glad you got a sitter.
No! It's a thing and an event. You have guessed the thing. (Sort of. Meaning, you're wrong, but close enough, I guess.) The event is pretty unrelated and you haven't started guessing about it!
Post a Comment